Generic Suprax is a prescription medicine used to treat bacterial infections of the lungs, urinary tract, ears, throat and infections that cause gonorrhea. Suprax belongs to a group of drugs called cephalosporin antibiotics that work to stop the growth of bacteria in the body. This drug is available in tablets, chewable tablet, capsule and oral (mouth) suspension forms and is taken once or twice a day with or without food.
Where and How to Buy Generic Suprax Online?
Buy Generic Suprax (Cefixime) can in profitable and convenient conditions for you. The process of choosing, inscribing and receiving the drugs we have thought about to the details from the point of view of the comfort of the buyer. To facilitate the selection of the optimal medium, we offer you free consultations for everything you need.
Here you can find links to pharmacies that sell Generic Suprax (Cefixime) online with shipping to all countries around the world. The moment you click on the button to buy Generic Suprax (Cefixime), a new window will open with the pharmacy page that offers Generic Suprax (Cefixime) and you will leave this site, the prices can be seen in your currency depending on your country of origin. We offer generic medications online at the best price.
What is Suprax?
Suprax, an antibiotic of the third generation of semisynthetic origin, is referred to the group of antibiotics of the cephalosporin series. This is a broad-spectrum medication, its basic active component is Cefixime. The drug is intended only for oral use.
The mechanism of action of the active component of cefixime is to suppress the process of synthesis of the cell wall of pathogenic microbes. Has a high resistance to the action of beta-lactamase, which is produced by most of the gram-negative and gram-positive pathogens.
Before the appointment of Cephixime, a complete analysis of the patient’s allergic reaction to the action of the penicillin group medicines is mandatory. The appearance of the slightest signs of a positive allergic reaction is strictly forbidden. A long course of intake can disrupt the natural composition and activity of the beneficial intestinal microflora, which can provoke pain and stool disorders.
The medicine is available only for oral use: cefixime tablets, capsules, and in the form of powder. Cefimax tablets, dispersible in the oral cavity of 400 mg, are packaged in blisters of seven, five and one pieces, or five pieces in two blisters, which are packed in boxes of cardboard with detailed instructions on the properties and dosage of the drug.
What is Suprax Used for?
Cefixime effectively inhibits the activity of most gram-negative and gram-positive pathogens and viruses. Indications for the appointment may be diagnosing the patient:
- gonorrhea, not complicated by other pathologies;
- infectious lesions of excretory system and, first of all, urinary tract;
- infection of the gastrointestinal tract;
- inflammation of the respiratory system and hearing;
- infectious diseases, such as bacterial sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis in a chronic form at the time of exacerbations.
Store Suprax at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Suprax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
If you overdose Generic Cefixime and you don’t feel good you should visit your doctor or health care provider immediately.
Missing a dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Suprax Side Effects
As the experience of practical application has shown, cases of manifestation of side effects after taking Cephixime are fixed infrequently.
- Because of violations of the gastrointestinal tract may occur dry mouth and attacks of nausea, diarrhea or vomiting, spasmodic pain and pseudomembranous colitis, flatulence and dysbiosis, dyspepsia and candidiasis of the mucosa, the manifestation of stomatitis and glossitis. Perhaps a decrease in appetite.
- Violations of the functions of the liver and gallbladder provokes cholestasis and icteric sclera, an increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases, the onset of hyperbilirubinemia.
- Problems with the nervous system are manifested in the form of attacks of dizziness, general weakness and malaise.
- The excretory capacity of the kidneys can be impaired and the content of urea and creatinine in the blood can increase.
- From the circulatory and lymphatic system symptoms of thrombocytosis and thrombophlebitis, leukopenia and neutropenia, thrombocytopenia and agranulocytosis, hemolytic anemia and eosinophilia manifest themselves. Thrombin and prothrombin time may increase.
- Most often, the work of the immune system is disrupted, the symptoms of which are the development of such diseases as arthralgic pain and serum sickness, multiform erythrema and purpura, urticaria, and also the state of anaphylactic shock can be provoked.
- The development of intoxication manifests itself as a skin rash of an unclear nature, increased sweating, hair loss and increased dryness of the skin.
Contraindication to the appointment is the intolerance of the body to the agent itself and the components that make up its composition. Care should be taken when prescribing a remedy for elderly people, patients with impaired pigmentation, renal failure, and inflammatory diseases caused by Clostridium difficile. During treatment, it is important to remember that Cefixime and alcohol are incompatible.
Age restrictions are:
- 6 months for suspension;
- 12 years for tablets.
What is the usual dose of Suprax for an adult to treat gonorrhea?
The adult dose of this medication to treat uncomplicated gonorrhea is 400mg as a single dose.
What are Difference between Brand and Generic Cefixime?
The active ingredient is Cefixime in both brand and generic forms because of which the mechanism of action and drug interactions are the same. The difference between brand and generic forms are packaging, pricing and the brand name. Generic variants are priced cheaper because there are no brand names associated with it as well as no expenses towards research and development. You can buy cheap Suprax medicine when it is sold as a generic variant.
What are the common dosages of Cefixime?
The recommended dose of Cefixime is 200-400mg twice daily.
How does Cefixime work?
The active ingredient Cefixime is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that works by interfering with the ability of bacteria to form cell walls thereby killing them.
Can Cefixime be used in treating children?
Be careful with Cefixime in children treatment. Do not use Cefixime in children younger than 6 months old.
Can pregnant women use Cefixime?
Don’t take Cefixime if you’re pregnant or you plan to have a baby, it may cause harm to the fetus.
I suffer from flu. Can I treat it by Cefixime?
Cefixime and other antibiotics don’t treat viral infections such as flu, cold and other.
Other names for Cefixime
- Suprax (Canada)
- Suprax (UK)
- Suprax (USA)
Suprax and Alcohol
Cefixime and alcohol are not compatible. Alcohol intake during therapy with Cefimam dramatically reduces the effectiveness of antimicrobial therapy, and may also cause a disulfiram-like effect or drug-induced hepatitis.