Generic Amoxil is a widely-used antibiotic drug. It belongs to the penicillin group of drugs and is prescribed to treat certain infections that are caused by bacteria. It can also be used alongside other medications to treat stomach ulcers caused by H. pylori infection.
Where and How to Buy Amoxicillin Online?
Buy Amoxicillin 500 mg can in profitable and convenient conditions for you. The process of choosing, inscribing and receiving the drugs we have thought about to the details from the point of view of the comfort of the buyer. To facilitate the selection of the optimal medium, we offer you free consultations for everything you need.
Here you can find links to pharmacies that sell Amoxicillin online with shipping to all countries around the world. The moment you click on the button to buy Amoxicillin, a new window will open with the pharmacy page that offers Amoxicillin and you will leave this site, the prices can be seen in your currency depending on your country of origin. We offer generic medications online at the best price.
What Amoxil is Used for?
Generic Amoxil is one of the best forms of antibiotic available today. It is used to treat infections caused by certain bacteria, including: infections of the ear, nose, and throat (pneumonia, bronchitis); infections of the genitourinary tract; infections of the skin and skin structure; infections of the lower respiratory tract; gonorrhea, acute uncomplicated (ano-genital and urethral infections) in male and females.
Generic Amoxil is also used before some surgery or dental work to prevent infection. It is also used in combination with other medications to eliminate H. pylori, a bacteria that causes ulcers. Generic Amoxil may also be used for other purposes not listed here. Generic Amoxil only works against bacteria, it does not treat viral infections.
Amoxicillin is a safe and affordable antibiotic; however, it is not the right antibiotic for all infections. It is important not to share your antibiotics with anyone. An antibiotic is prescribed specifically for you and your particular type of bacterial infection.
Generic name of Generic Amoxil is Amoxicillin. Brand name of Generic Amoxil is Amoxil.
How Do I Use Amoxicillin?
The usual dose of amoxicillin for adults is 250 to 500 milligrams (mg) every 8 hours, or 500 to 875 mg every 12 hours, or one to 775 mg extended tablet release once a day. Your doctor may adjust the dosages based on your specific infection or if you reduce kidney function. The enlarged release and high dose amoxicillin forms should be avoided if you have severe kidneys.
Keep this medicine at controlled room temperature (between 68 and 77 degrees F), away from heat, light and moisture.
In case of overdose, stop taking your medication, check for symptoms and, if necessary, take supportive measures. If the overdose is very recent and there is no contraindication, you can try to vomit or remove the drug from the stomach. A prospective study of 51 pediatric patients at the Poison Center suggested that an overdose of less than 250 mg / kg of amoxyl was not associated with significant clinical symptoms and did not require emptying of the stomach.
- It has been reported that interstitial nephritis leading to oliguric renal failure in a small number of patients after an overdose of amoxyl.
- A lens, in some cases leading to renal failure, has also been reported after an overdose of amoxyl in adults and pediatric patients. In case of overdose, adequate fluid intake and diuresis should be maintained to reduce the risk of amoxyl crystals.
- Renal failure seems to be reversible with discontinuation of treatment. High levels in the blood may be more readily apparent in patients with renal impairment due to reduced renal clearance of Amoxil. Amoxil can be removed from the circulation by hemodialysis.
If you missed the dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next prescribed dose, skip the missed dose and take the remaining doses throughout the day as indicated.
Amoxil Side Effects
Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects. Use of this medication for prolonged or repeated periods may result in oral thrush or a new vaginal yeast infection (oral or vaginal fungal infection). Contact your doctor if you notice white patches in your mouth, a change in vaginal discharge or other new symptoms.
Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but seriousdark urine, persistent nausea or vomiting, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes or skin, easy bruising or bleeding, persistent sore throat or fever.A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Amoxil is indicated in the treatment of
- infections of the ear, nose, and throat,
- infections of the genitourinary tract,
- infections of the skin and skin structure,
- infections of the lower respiratory tract,
- gonorrhea, acute uncomplicated (ano-genital and urethral infections).
Amoxicillin is a penicillin and is contraindicated in patients with a penicillin hypersensitivity. In general, amoxicillin should be used cautiously in patients with cephalosporin hypersensitivity or carbapenem hypersensitivity.
Use amoxicillin with caution in patients with renal impairment as the drug is substantially eliminated via renal mechanisms.
Is it safe to take Amoxil during pregnancy?
This class of drugs (penicillin and penicillin like) is one of the safer classes of antibiotics to be used during pregnancy.
Is it possible to take ciprofloxacin and amoxicillin together?
Amoxicillin and cipro have a different, but similar spectrum of activity. Amoxicillin is slightly better against gram-positive bacteria. Cipro will have some coating of mycoplasma and chylmdia that amoxicillin is missing completely. In general, these are not drugs that are used together because of their similar activities.
How does Amoxicillin come at the pharmacy?
You may have received amoxicillin as a capsule, chewable tablet, or oral suspension at the pharmacy. Amoxicillin also comes in an extended-release tablet form taken only once per day for a painful strep throat.
Can I take Amoxicillin if I’m allergic to penicillin?
Allergy to penicillin is the most commonly reported drug allergy. You should not take amoxicillin if you are truly allergic to any penicillin antibiotic, such as ampicillin, oxacillin, or penicillin.
Amoxil vs Augmentin
- This medication are the first choice for treating many bacterial infections.
- Available in generic.
- Available in various forms: tablet, capsule, and liquid. Liquid comes in many different flavors to make it taste better for people who do not like pills.
- Side effects are usually not bad compared to other antibiotics.
- While Amoxil (Amoxicillin) can be used to treat various bacterial infections, many do not respond to it.
- Can cause diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
- Apart from the extended release form, you should take Amoxil (amoxicillin) 2 to 3 times a day, which can be difficult to remember.
- An extended release form can be more expensive because it is a brand name.
Amoxil (amoxicillin) is a good and cheap antibiotic that comes in different forms to treat many types of bacterial infections.
Augmentin (Amoxicillin / Clavulanate)
- Available as generic product.
- Available in tablet, capsule, and liquid forms.
- Used to treat most common types of bacterial infections.
- Side effects are generally not too bad compared to other antibiotics.
- Many bacteria have developed resistance to this antibiotic.
- Can cause diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
- Birth control pills may not work as well to prevent pregnancy when taking this medication.
Augmentin (amoxicillin / clavulanate) is first-choice antibiotic for most common types of infections. However, it may not work against more serious or uncommon types of infections.
Other Names for Amoxil
- Alphamox, Amohexal, Amoxil, Bgramin, Cilamox, Fisamox, Ibiamox, Maxamox, Moxacin (Australia)
- Apo-Amoxi, Lin-Amox, Novamoxin, Nu-Amoxi (Canada)
- Amix, Amoram, Amoxident, Amoxil, Galenamox, Rimoxallin (UK)
- Amoxil, DisperMox, Moxatag, Trimox (USA)
Amoxicillin and Alcohol
Drinking alcohol while taking amoxicillin is generally considered safe, and it won’t decrease the effectiveness of amoxicillin.
However, taking antibiotics such as amoxicillin may cause an upset stomach, and alcohol can make this and other side effects worse.