Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1), also known as Alprostadil, is a naturally occurring prostaglandin which is used as a medication. By injecting into the penis or placement in the urethra, it is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
How and Where to Buy Alprostadil Online?
You can buy Alprostadil in pharmacies under favorable and convenient conditions for you. The process of selecting, registering and receiving drugs, which we thought of in detail, in terms of the convenience of the buyer. To facilitate the selection of the optimal environment, we offer you free advice for everything you need.
Here you can find links to the pharmacies that Alprostadil sells online with shipping around the world. When you click on the button to buy Alprostadil online, a new window opens with a pharmacy page offering Alprostadil, and you leave this site, prices can be seen in your currency according to your country of origin . We offer unique online medicines at the best price.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is a problem that affects up to 52% of men at some point in their lives and prevalence increases with age. Although ED has psychological roots for many men, it can also be the result of a physiological problem within the body. In this article, we will briefly review what Alprostadil is and how it works to solve erectile dysfunction.
In general, the causes of erectile dysfunction can be divided into two categories: physical and psychological.
- The most common physical causes of erectile dysfunction are related to circulation and blood pressure. Heart disease, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol and arterial hypertension can all affect the amount of blood flowing to the penis. Diabetes contributes to ED by damaging nerves and blood vessels.
- Between 10% and 20% of cases of ED have a psychological cause. Because excitement starts in the brain, psychological problems can be a significant contributing factor to erectile dysfunction. Conditions of mental health such as depression or anxiety can negatively affect your libido, making your excitement more difficult.
What is Alprostadil?
Alprostadil is a vasodilator, which means it works by expanding the blood vessels to improve blood flow. When administered to the penis, blood flow to this region is increased, resulting in an erection usually within 10-15 minutes and lasting up to 60 minutes, but may vary slightly from one patient to another. This unique medication treats each type of erectile dysfunction – a vasculogenic, psychogenic, mixed and neurogenic etiology.
Alprostadil is sold in the United States in the form of urethral suppositories and injectable forms. Suppositories are sold under the Muse brand. Injectable forms are Edex and Caverject. Muse delivers Alprostadil in the form of a penile suppository, inserted into the urethra, at least ten minutes before the erection is needed. Caverject and Edex are also fast acting, but are injected by syringe directly into the cavernous body of the penis. Alprostadil is also sold as a topical cream known as Vitaros. Alprostadil is also available as a generic, which is much cheaper than brand name drugs. Alprostadil is used only when needed. Alprostadil does not protect you or your partner against sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV) or pregnancy.
Prostaglandin E1, also known as Alprostadil, was isolated in 1957 and approved for medical use in the United States in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization’s list of essential drugs, the drugs it contains. the most effective and the safest in the health system.
Who Should and Should Not Take Alprostadil?
Before taking Alprostadil, you need to ask yourself two questions:
- Is the cause of my erectile dysfunction treatable with medication?
- Do I have any underlying health problems or take any medications that may interact poorly with Alprostadil?
As a vasodilator, Alprostadil physically allows the penis to fill with blood, so you can achieve and maintain an erection. Alprostadil works if the cause of your erectile dysfunction is physical – something that limits or blocks blood flow to the penis. Some of the most common physical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- heart diseases
- high cholesterol
- metabolic syndrome
- parkinson’s disease
- multiple sclerosis
When ED is linked to psychological factors like stress, depression, anxiety and relationship problems, Alprostadil is generally not recommended.
This medication is not good for everyone. Do not take Alprostadil:
- if you are allergic to any of its components or other prostaglandins;
- if you have a penile implant;
- if you have a history of priapism (a painful and prolonged erection unrelated to sexual stimulation);
- if you have conditions that cause more or less blood flow, such as leukemia (blood cancer), sickle cell disease or thrombocythaemia (high platelet count);
- if you are taking other medicines to treat erection problems;
Immediately consult your doctor or health care professional if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or becomes painful. If you use Alprostadil and have sex with a pregnant woman, use a condom. Doctors do not know if Alprostadil will affect the child.
How to Use Alprostadil to Treat of Erectile Dysfunction?
Alprostadil is produced as urethral suppositories or in liquid form and is administered by injecting it directly into the side of the penis. It is important to make sure that you understand how to do it properly. If in doubt, consult your doctor or health care professional.
For the purpose of injection of this drug, always choose a less visible blood vessel. After injecting the drug, apply pressure on the affected area with an alcohol swab for about 5 minutes to avoid bruising.
The injection should not be given near the surface of the skin, at the top or in the head of the penis or at the base of the penis near the scrotum or the testicles.
How to Store Alprostadil?
Store at room temperature 25°C (77°F) or less. Keep the medicine in its original packaging, out of the reach of children. Keep it out of the reach of health and wet conditions (eg in the bathroom). The drug should be used within 24 hours after preparation. If you are going to store Alprostadil in the refrigerator, do not freeze it.
What is Easier to Use Sildenafil or Alprostadil?
Compared to Alprostadil, Sildenafil is definitely easier to use – after all, it’s as easy as drinking a tablet. For men with erectile dysfunction, for which sildenafil and other oral ED preparations do not work well, Alprostadil may be a good next step for consideration.
Do Men Get Addicted to Alprostadil?
While men can depend on Alprostadil to get an erection because of its effectiveness in improving blood flow to the penis, Alprostadil is not addictive in the sense that men with a normal erection are unable to perform. Typically, if a person requires Viagra, he has a major problem requiring treatment.
Alprostadil Other Names
- Caverject, Muse, Prostin VR (Australia)
- Caverject, Muse, Prostin VR (Canada)
- Caverject, Muse, Prostin VR, Viridal (UK)
- Caverject, Edex, Muse, Prostin VR (USA)
- Buy Alprostadil when you want to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Alprostadil is sold in the form of urethral suppositories and in injectable form.
- When ED is linked to psychological factors, Alprostadil is not recommended.
- This medicine is not good for everyone. Do not take Alprostadil if you have contraindications.
- Alprostadil is not addictive.